New Moon Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blah blah words come later

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEED TO KNOW: RULES #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

NEED TO KNOW: RULES #1 Empty
PostSubject: NEED TO KNOW: RULES #1   NEED TO KNOW: RULES #1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 3:57 pm

Same Shit, Different Site.
Please Read, Though.

REGiSTRATiON
1. Register before you apply.

2. This is only a suggestion; do not apply with names like JoBroLuva123 or CyrusGrrl? Especially if you have more than one account. It'll get confusing.

3. Wait patiently to be accepted or denied. Do not bitch about how long it is taking to be accepted.

4. If you waiting, please, oh please, do not post anywhere.

5. Do not register and ditch. That is lame as hell.

RESPECT
1. Respect your staff.. We have three admins and two moderatores.

2. Respect fellow role players.3. Respect people who are currently trying out.4. You give respect, you get respect.5. If you do not like a certain person out of character, you can ignore them.6. If you have issues with a certain person, work them out else where, preferably in private messages, instant messanger or... some place that is private.7. You show disrespect, say sorry, even if you are not. If you are not, work out your issues with that person privately.8. Do number 7 once more, you will get your face rubbed in it and smacked with a rolled up news paper. Do it a third and you are out of here. I do not care if you want to stay here.9. Respect people. I can NOT make it more clear.[/list]

CBOX
1. You all should know this! I mean every site has em!!

ROLEPLAYING
1. No Godmoding. No Godmoding. No Godmoding. We should all know what this means. If not, please refer to Caution 2.0>/a>; they have a section where they explain it.

2. Writers block? Everyone gets it. Ask an admin or just about anyone to throw you suggestions on what to do.

3. There is no limit to how many characters, but please make sure you are able to handle all of the characters you make. Do not make ten (10) if you can only role play five (5).

4. No one-liners. Again, refer to
Caution 2.0 if you do not know what that means.

5. We have a minimum word limit of 150, though it is highly suggested to role play more, if possible.

6. I believe in KARMA; if someone gives you 400 words, try to give back 350 to 500 words. We all have our off days to where we can not match sometimes, but please do not make it a habit of it. If you do, you will possibly get your face rubbed in it and hit with a rolled up newspaper by the person who you are role playing with and the staff.

7. Could it kill you to do hit the [Spell Check] button before you submit a post? It catches any typos you might have had. YES, I do know typos are human, but so is checking your work.

8. No LEET or Chat Speak. AT ALL. It will NOT be tollerated.

9. If you have any minor sexual activity or minor sex in your post, please put an [M] in your title.

CHARACTERS
1. No Mary Sue's or Gary Stu's. Refer to Caution 2.0 if you do not know what this means. Every person must have at least one (1) flaw for every two or three good things.

2. Yes werewolves and shifters can go to school and crap.

3. Again, this is based off of real life and there will be sex in here. Oh, yes, we allow pregnancy, but we want to keep it at a minimum. We will have maybe two or three girls walking around pregnant max; this is NOT Mtv. If you want your character to be pregnant, please ask an admin BEFORE she gets knocked up. It'll be nice to know.

3.5. Please do not apply with a girl that is already knocked up. This character will be automatically DENIED.

4. The more detailed your application is for your character, the better; it makes it easier for people to role play with you when they know stuff about your character. Guessing stuff makes it rather boring and people give up easy. Need help? Ask an admin or other role players to throw out idea or refer to Caution 2.0 for character tutorals.

4.5. On the application, it asks you to describe the apperance of the character. Yes, I know how much of a drag this is when there is a picture present, but guess what? Pictures can only say so much, like their face, hair, hands, whatnot. We do not know what they look on the inside of their clothes. No, we do not want to know how much melon or sausage a person might carry around, but knowing they have a birthmarks, hair patches, scars, and burns is awesome.

5. Your played by can either be a famous person [MUCH prefered] or one of your friends. A FRIEND. Do NOT find a random person off of myspace. I will know if you do this and you will get your face rubbed in it and hit with a rolled up news paper.

6. It is ok to base your character loosely off of your friends, just do not completely base the character completely off of a friend.

7. Please have a played by that actually looks [or looks very close to] the age of your character. I do NOT want to see Selena Gomez or Myley Cyrus play any older than 22.

8. Teachers = older than 24. PLEASE? If you make your teacher any younger, you will be denied. In reality, there is not any sixteen year old teachers (not even teachers assistants). Reality says one must graduate college with some sort of teaching degree to teach. The average age of a 4-year college graduate [if they went to college right after high school] is 22 or 23.

9. Students = between 14 and 18. It's high school.

10. Could it kill you actually remember a password? Because I might possibly have one, so ADMIN EDIT.

OTHER
CAUTION 2.0, they have plenty of people there that will help.

2. The rating? M for mature. We have mild language, mild violence, mild sex.

3. Yes, I do mention CAUTION 2.0 quiet a bit. They are ama-za-zing, right?

4. Do NOT join if you are under 13. You know why? It's a proboards rule. I know there is no way for me to find out your age, but still... It's lame all around.

5. Actually, follow all of Proboards' rules, please? Thanks!

I know some of this repeats but it's all a must know!

Back to top Go down
https://newmoonrise01.board-directory.net

NEED TO KNOW: RULES #1
Page 1 of 1